• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Juliet Emerald Lenses

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I am looking for a pair of juliet emerald lenses. I'm looking for a decent deal. Some one on ebay is selling them for $199. I gave him a reasonable offer and he counter offered with $150. Now he will know why he will be stuck with those lenses untill the second coming of Christ.I have six oakley stores in my area. Some of them have other juliet lense shades if any one wants to trade.

Some people reacted to this post.
I have a set of new Emeralds that I removed from a new Plasma/Emerald pair. Happily trade for Tungsten Iridium, Black Iridium polarized , VR28BI or some custom cut Gold Iridium ( I am assuming original Gold Iridium Juliet lenses can't be found new in stores) or 24K gold Juliet lenses.

PM'd

I obtained them. Thanks to the person that helped me. This can be closed.

No problem!

Did business with Angel Air. Got the lenses. Received very quickly. Would do business with again.

Just an fyi, you can still order these from Oakley. You have to phone them and it takes approx. 6 weeks to get them, but you can get them.

Username Hidden said:
Just an fyi, you can still order these from Oakley. You have to phone them and it takes approx. 6 weeks to get them, but you can get them.
Give me the number I'll buy another pair. Cant have too many. :cool-20:
The last half dozen times I called it was no go.

u4avuty6.jpg

Emerald and x metal

Yepppppp..

Those look awesome with the Medusa.:cool-33: