• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Juliet for a friend.

Jontoad

I should Work at Oakley
Naperville, IL
I picked these frames up off ebay a few weeks ago for one of my best friends to replace a pair he lost to Davy Jones Locker a year or two ago. The lenses came in today. The Oakley hoarder in me doesn't want to give them up. lol. I have to though because I need the cash to buy another pair from someone on the forum.

I was actually at the Oakley Vault with him when he originally bought the pair he lost back in 2000 or 2001 I want to say. I was so jealous that day because I couldn't afford Juliets at the time and I had settle for some discounted Gascan's. He saw my current collection a few weeks ago and I could really tell he missed his Juliets. He had them like 14 years or so. He said he was stupid and wore them riding someones jet ski and of course he wiped out and lost them. He told me since i am always looking for deals on Oakleys if I can find him an exact colorway replacement set he would love to replace them. I found a plasma/emerald second gen off ebay and bought the Ice Polarized lenses separate. The lenses showed up today so I just got done swapping them out and replacing the rubbers. I'll just keep the emerald lenses for a daily wearer pair of Juliets I have.

Here they are Plasma/Ice Polarized just like he had.

2c0prt.jpg

34ife4n.jpg

Last edited:
If that's the same one I was watching, you got an awesome deal. Good job helping out a friend.

I need a friend like you. Just lost my first and so far only pair recently... after 10 years... good as new after a tuneup at 1 Icon last year. :(

wow great friend 4sure we need more people like you great juliets he will love them I would :)

You are a really great friend to him. I think I also bid for that frame on ebay. Now I heard your heartfelt story. Truly envious and wish to be a man like you.

You're a better man then me. I can't part with any of mine...
Me too. I'm afraid I'd be more likely to say "You remember those Juliets you lost? Well, I always wanted to replace them for you, so here, have these...ermmm...Holbrooks"! I could bear to part with some of my Holbrooks I reckon ;)

Latest Posts

Back