1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. bozzo

bozzo Oakley Beginner

ebay Link for Juliet

I got a second chance to buy these. Just curious to know if the first buyer saw anything that raised a red flag. The pics don't show a serial #. Do all Juliet have a serial#?? Not sure I understand the description of the seller either... Good deal, so I am suspicious.

Novice when it comes to Juliet (spot fakes, serial/no serial...), I need help! Thanks

bozzo

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. dallious

dallious Oakley Enthusiast Premium Member

good luck with that buy, Spain, Feedback 2 , and the rest does not add up

3. OakleyGuru379

OakleyGuru379 What is that thing?!

The new J's do not have a serial #.

4. JayMann

JayMann Oakley Collector

I'd stay clear of that sh*t!

5. bozzo

bozzo Oakley Beginner

I have 3 more days to pull the trigger so I am doing my homework... I am not necessarily concerned by the Feedback 2 from the seller, everyone got to start somewhere. It's more the lack of details that makes me wonder. I asked for more details to the seller, I will see if he replies.

6. Oakley-olic

Oakley-olic Oakley Expert Premium Member Lifetime Member

This seller had 6 or 7 of these listed with same strange description and pics. Seller still has one listed that ends in a few hours. Not all Juliet's have serials and the pics look legit but I wouldn't bite on this one.

7. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

Agreed.

8. xmetalmaniac

xmetalmaniac Made of Metal Premium Member Lifetime Member

Steer clear..... First off they sold a $H!T load on march 8th. The seller has 2 feedbacks? One of which is a purchase from a 0 feedback buyer. And the pic, is not from that region, appears to be linked to someone else. Essentially the pic was hijacked......

9. PaulEWog116

PaulEWog116 Oakley Beginner

I reported this seller to ebay several days ago because they had the same images in multiple listings. The description describes the pic and then says they have different colors too. Add Spain and 2 feedback to that, and I smell something that definitely aint roses. Incidentally, the other listings that they had with the same pics got pulled; I checked the links.

10. bozzo

bozzo Oakley Beginner

Thanks all for (doing) helping me in doing my homework. PASS!