• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Juliet From Spain On EBay. Looks Legit... Is It??

I saw this one too and the weird thing about it is that he has a multiple of these for sale and based on his description that he has 31 color frame??? hmmmm? weird!

Steer clear..... First off they sold a $H!T load on march 8th. The seller has 2 feedbacks? One of which is a purchase from a 0 feedback buyer. And the pic, is not from that region, appears to be linked to someone else. Essentially the pic was hijacked......

How do you trace/check the origin of the picture?
I had seen both auctions ending 24h apart with the same pics and weird description, that was red flag #12...

How do you trace/check the origin of the picture?
I had seen both auctions ending 24h apart with the same pics and weird description, that was red flag #12...

There are programs/websites free on the internet that check the embedded code in the picture and compare it to pictures that have been posted on the net. There are key words to use also which narrow down the search too....Basically it will tell you where the picture was first posted, what hosting site used it, how long ago, etc.....

Back