• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Juliet Gold Serial?

When I get them later this week I'll look at them personally and confirm the color. If it's actually gold I might freak a little because to me, that would add an extra bit of coolness to them. ;)

Some serials definitely have a bit of a gilded look ex-factory. Just checked through mine in the case in watery morning natural sunlight and whilst most are silver, the (wholly original with matching box) JCs do have a gold-looking serial. I'll go through and check the drawer, I think one or two in there might be goldy too.

Yep, Finitos and one of the JBRs look a touch golden too.

Light definitely plays a part - the CBPs look a little gold but photographed silver last week.

Last edited:
@Jacob Carstens was the other member that had the gold serial. I did purchase these from @saulsaul, who has been amazing, so I absolutely trust they're authenticity as 1st gen.
You called my name Master.....:lolsign:
Yeah the serial on my X-metal/Ruby has a Golden hue to it as well - not just the light and crappy camera action ;)
image.jpg

I got one from @saulsaul the J serial with non golden serial but all my X-Serial Juliet with golden serial and CMIIW mostly of the golden serial are for Japan Domestic Market

Could it be the base material have a different tint?

Yes, the coatings have an effect. Environmental factors and wear and tear influence it as well. I've seen all sorts with the serial numbers and the coatings on the X-metals. Some serials even seem engraved into the titanium rather than etched as the coating starts to rub off. All sorts of things with those.

Latest Posts

Back