• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Juliet "Golf" JG serial, Polished / G30 - GONE

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

For sale I have a used rare Juliet "GOLF" JG001384 serial, Polished/G30. Not the ideal frame for a custom job being that it's not a very common pair. Frame is in very good shape as are the rubbers. Nosebridge has a lot of horizontal flex, and some vertical wiggle, so although they are good enough to wear, I would say they are due for an X-Man tune-up. Lenses are the original G30s that came with the frame, and have scratches that are not visible when wearing, but noticeable when looking through a light source, specially a long very thin one on the right side of the right lens. I tried them on and honestly I can't notice any of the scratches when wearing the pair. I have priced them accordingly to the facts stated above. Included is the pair described above, and a MF bag

Price is $265 shipped ConUS, PP G&S, ships insured to confirmed US addresses on file with PP. Will ship internationally, but only via an insurable method (USPS Priority, UPS, DHL, FedEX) on your dime

Will consider trades for beater R1 or beater XX with cash added if necessary

Please let me know if you have any questions or need any more details.

IMG_5378.JPGIMG_5379.JPGIMG_5380.JPGIMG_5381.JPGIMG_5383.JPGIMG_5384.JPGIMG_5385.JPGIMG_5386.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Some people reacted to this post.
Status
Not open for further replies.