1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    It will probably be a couple of weeks before I can do this, so Im seeing what options are out there. Putting out a feeler to see if anybody has any Juliet Hammerstems. Dont need serials on them as Im planning on having my Plasma pair Coated. I have a pair of Polished Juliets that I was going to plate, but they have grown on me exponentially in the last two days.

Id be willing to do a trade for a beater Polished frame for my in really good condition Plasma frames. Trade+ $ for a good pair of frames going for a beater pair and the cash to plate them.

If its an earstem sale I will also have an non serial set of Plasma earstems for sale. :D

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Pm'd

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    man, or my english sucks or what you're asking and offering is really confusing. Better to put pictures of what you have, and a clearer explanation of what you're looking for.

I do have a Juliet frame with hammerstems and no serial and it's not polished, but would not be looking for a trade but instead for cash. If I don't find a buyer I will turn it into a black tie pair bare metal / black cerakote

Anonymous likes this.
  4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Ya this is what happens when tapping out long replies on your phone in traffic. Dodging texting drivers distracts you from your msg.
    Looking for a set of Juliet Hammerstem ear stems.
    or
    A beater pair of Juliets with Hammerstems + $ to trade for my very good condition Plasma frames.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    english sux is my vote.

Anonymous, Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
  6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    LMFAO @bean323 . I guess it might be my crappy english

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Hope you aren't driving that nice vette of yours while tapping on that phone bro, post a pic of it after the tree has been removed from the front end :( careful as you go there fella eyes on the road not on the phone.....:car:

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    It's been a while and I was bumping this post. I never saw your pm that I remember.
    Either way bump.
    Will not be blasting my plasmas, but am thinking about getting some Hammerstems plasma'd to put on said Ice/plasma pair.
    Hammerstems fit me better.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    @jdd32 might be worth a try.