• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Juliet Help Needed.....

Well from what I gathered the pic I posted is a "stock" photo the seller used. He has since added personal pics which i shared. In those pics the actual glasses are NOT the ones in the original picture. They are local to me so I am going to take a look in person

Yeah, better take a look at them in person to be safe. Just remember the 2 most common signs of fakes: no orbital screws and the tips of the earstems point outwards. Good luck.

So "no orbital screws" means there will be NONE on fakes or they wont be T6 screws? And on legit Juliets the stems point right inward toward the back of your head correct?

So "no orbital screws" means there will be NONE on fakes or they wont be T6 screws? And on legit Juliets the stems point right inward toward the back of your head correct?
The Juliets are a true wrap around, the curve should closely match that of your head if you were to have them on. Fakes can have either no screws at all, or some other kind of phillips or flathead screws. They should have the proper T6 screws though or they are fake.

Use the pics you provided as reference as those are fake so you have an idea on what to look for when you see them person.

Were polished juliets with The blue/ice lenses released in the modern box? Last I checked they were only offered in the original box with the large coin, and not in the current box/coin styling. That seems like a dead give away to me as well, but I could be wrong.

fake bro. God i hate those stupid ass sellers claiming authenticity. saw a couple of ads on ebay and they had 100% authentic oakley in bold letters on their page, bu thte metals had a bent ear stem tip, no orbital screws and cheap looking lens color.

Back