1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Entrepreneur

Rating:
    100%
    CUSTOM Ice Polarized Juliet Lenses from a Oakely donor. These lenses are Machine cut for the Juliet. Donor lenses were measured Optically for the best possible placement for the Juliet Cut. Unfortunately, machine cutting prevents the Etching from being able to be saved, and if saved it would optically be displaced a little. I am testing the waters on this one. There is such a high demand for this lens, I am unsure if it is for wearing reasons or collection. If wearing, then this is the best choice. I understand for collection (without the etching). Price will be set at 120.00 Paypal F and F, shipped CONUS. If you are highly interested please pm me and we can arrange a price. I have one ready to go, but could have additional ones ready to ship on Wednesday. Many pics to show details.

Last edited by a moderator: 5/18/14
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    One SOLD to me!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I want these lenses, but I am a little green to the scene... what are "donor" lenses? Are the OEM or no?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Entrepreneur

Rating:
    100%
    oakley lenses that are cut to fit the Juliet's. DIY thread will explain. driving now so can't say more

Anonymous likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.