1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Entrepreneur

Rating:
    100%
    Time to move a couple items, first being a BNIB Juliet ICHIRO Polished Emerald complete with matching box coin etc...... has the spare rubbers and t shox. This was only displayed and never worn. Lenses are perfect as they should be along with the frame. Pics are below. $700 F and F shipped Priority Mail for CONUS, and International buyers Price is $25 for Priority. Make offer if Serious about them!!!!
    Juliet ICHIRO Polished Emerald BNIB no serial - IMG_3008.jpg Juliet ICHIRO Polished Emerald BNIB no serial - IMG_3009.jpg Juliet ICHIRO Polished Emerald BNIB no serial - IMG_3010.jpg Juliet ICHIRO Polished Emerald BNIB no serial - IMG_3011.jpg Juliet ICHIRO Polished Emerald BNIB no serial - IMG_3012.jpg Juliet ICHIRO Polished Emerald BNIB no serial - IMG_3013.jpg Juliet ICHIRO Polished Emerald BNIB no serial - IMG_3014.jpg Juliet ICHIRO Polished Emerald BNIB no serial - IMG_3015.jpg Juliet ICHIRO Polished Emerald BNIB no serial - IMG_3016.jpg Juliet ICHIRO Polished Emerald BNIB no serial - IMG_3017.jpg Juliet ICHIRO Polished Emerald BNIB no serial - IMG_3018.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: 6/1/15
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous What is that thing?!

Rating:
    100%
    Gorgeous

Anonymous likes this.
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous Entrepreneur

Rating:
    100%
    Dropped price, want to move them quick

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Lover of Juliet

Rating:
    100%
    Well, that's interesting (to me and potentially no-one else ever!). The label on those is the same style as the WBC 06 pair, whereas on the Japanese serialled run of emerald slate it's the longer but shallower label as per Ichiro releases 1-3.

I understand if @Leglessracing is holding out for a serialled pair cos I did too, but that doesn't make these any the less valid.

GLWS IH!

Anonymous, Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
  5. Anonymous

Anonymous Entrepreneur

Rating:
    100%
    Explain why this makes these o portent please, I am clueless

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Doesn't make it o portent at all- as Carrera acknowledged- just that he found it interesting. And you got a free bump or two.