• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Juliet IH style and 24k XX

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

8F55B9CB-9C5B-4E8C-A084-F312217AB613_zpscllmipoh.jpg
both these pairs for sale.
would trade $400 value for a mint tight pair of matte pb1's rootbeer preferred would consider matte black also. Keep reading for details and prices please.

Top to bottom:
1) 24k xx frame unserialized tuned and clearguarded by xman. I cut those chrome lenses from big tacos, the cuts aren't perfect at all but they work fine no major gaps. The 24k is pretty flawless nothing to report other than very minor slight finish wear on the stem end tips toward your ear..and the finish will last with xmans clearguard! nice tight frame very very nice. I paid $500 for the frame alone. I will include as a bonus a pair of violet lenses I cut from big taco, there is a minor gap on one of the violet lenses but it can be positioned so the gap doesnt show.
$485 shipped conus
photo31_zps58fb617e.jpg

2) IH style juliet plasma frame unserialized. custom cut violet polar lenses (no cross on lens) done by Infinitehero. Tuned and clearguarded by Xman. Linegear purple rubber complete set plus 1 complete linegear purple rubber set brand new for future replacement.
This frame is the most perfect plasma frame I've seen these things are CHERRY
$460 shipped conus
IMG_0597_zpsxxnesqes.jpg
IMG_0601_zps9rp6l2dy.jpg
IMG_0600_zpswe7ie8ii.jpg

do not ask me to split lenses frames or rubber apart. prices are firm. You won't regret these they are awesome pairs and practical for use too.
Please note I am at sea sailing currently and will not be back to ship these for another 10 days. They are sitting on the rack at home and realizing I use my pb1's the most that's why I'm selling. Also I'm a poor grad student and need the money to help pay for girlfriends engagement ring:)

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.