1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    want to sale juliet IH brand new..complete set
    500usd shipped to worldwide

pic:
    Juliet Infinite Hero Bnib - Depok-20121029-02311.jpg
    Juliet Infinite Hero Bnib - Depok-20121029-02310.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    PM sent.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    sold to big booper..

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Despite having some Paypal issues teqizawa has been as good as his word and I received the Juliets a couple of days ago, which are exactly as described.

It's already well documented on the forum but everyone should be careful when it comes to giving or receiving gifted payments. Do it too much and Paypal will catch up with you and make life very difficult. They can impose some pretty draconian suspensions on your account including freezing funds in there for up to 6 months.

Cheers,

5. Anonymous

Anonymous X-Metalhead

Rating:
    100%
    yeah i have sold to teqizawa as well and he was great about it. good member.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I am extremely happy that this transaction worked out! Finally a happy ending to what could have been a disaster for both sides. One losing a ton of $, the other the reputation that is so hard to mend. Big is right... The PayPal gifting thing can get ugly, no more for me!