• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Juliet Infinite Hero

Lando

Oakley Expert
IL
Just got my Infinite Hero Juliet from @Cargo. They are in great condition. I am very happy to have them.
image-3.jpeg
image-1.jpeg

Bonus shot with my other pair of Juliets
image-2.jpeg

Congratulations, I got a pair about a month ago. Only two pairs of Juliet's, the journey has only just begun............

Thanks everyone. I will have some other purchases to share this week as well. I should probably lay low for awhile after the past few days haha.

Alright, I'm not at home now but I'll check when I get back. I lost my first pair of plasma Juliet's which had some polarized ice replacement lens in them at the time. I am pretty sure the box I have is the right one. I'll check it out and give you a PM this evening.

Alright, I'm not at home now but I'll check when I get back. I lost my first pair of plasma Juliet's which had some polarized ice replacement lens in them at the time. I am pretty sure the box I have is the right one. I'll check it out and give you a PM this evening.
Thanks Lando, I appreciate it :)