• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Juliet Info Requested

after reading this thread, and looking at the latest pics, and went to check my xmetal/ruby Juliet..and lo and behold...X-serialized Juliet. haha!

ok Jono if we are meeting after CNY, bring these! haha nothing special about a juliet.. but i want to see how the Xmetal finish looked like on the first Juliets!

(i will bring both my JulieX and the recent pickup J-serial Juliet haha!)

and you claim you don't have rare metals jono? LOL...the reason why you haven't been picking up metals is because you like the rarest of the rare, not like me picking up commons like a kid at a candy store :)

haha! no intention of snapping up the rarities exclusively. i just wanted a Gen 1 Juliet, coz of the Ruby lenses. the newer batches all had the Fruby problems, so it was Gen 1 or nothing. ha! trust me, i'll most likely be snapping up commons from now on. or custom cut pairs. =)

ok Jono if we are meeting after CNY, bring these! haha nothing special about a juliet.. but i want to see how the Xmetal finish looked like on the first Juliets!

(i will bring both my JulieX and the recent pickup J-serial Juliet haha!)

was there a big difference in the Xmetal finish between the Generations? interesting..

Latest Posts

Back