• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Juliet Lens Boxes

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I have a few pairs of Brand new lenses (removed from new frames) that I would like boxes for if anyone has extras or is just gonna throw them away.

Here is what I'm looking for: with foam sleeve or lens bag
2 X Ice Iridium Polarized
1 X Black Iridium Polarized
1 X Fire Iridium Polarized
1 X VR28 Black Iridium Polarized

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Bumping for Boxes.

Anyone got extra boxes?

Would you trade a small aluminum card block or newer style x metal coin holder for one BIP box?

Username Hidden said:
Would you trade a small aluminum card block or newer style x metal coin holder for one BIP box?
I think I have a card holder (what one you looking for) but not sure I'd trade that for only one box.

PM Sent

Wow!!! Looks like some pretty steep trade offers going for empty boxes. Maybe I can post all my boxes on here and ask someone for a Romeo 1 or display tower. I may have the BIP, VR28 BIP, and possibly the FP. If I still have the FP, it will be the pre-hydrophobic model number. Let me know what you still need and I will give them to you if I have them. You just pay for postage...or you can give me the C2 in your avatar pic ;-)

Username Hidden said:
Wow!!! Looks like some pretty steep trade offers going for empty boxes. Maybe I can post all my boxes on here and ask someone for a Romeo 1 or display tower. I may have the BIP, VR28 BIP, and possibly the FP. If I still have the FP, it will be the pre-hydrophobic model number. Let me know what you still need and I will give them to you if I have them. You just pay for postage...or you can give me the C2 in your avatar pic ;-)
Now if I gave you my C2, that would be a STEEP trade offer, lol. Sending you a PM about lens boxes only :)

Updated list.....Still looking for some more lens boxes and sleeves/mirco fiber bags

Still looking for lens boxes.