1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I have a few pairs of Brand new lenses (removed from new frames) that I would like boxes for if anyone has extras or is just gonna throw them away.

Here is what I'm looking for: with foam sleeve or lens bag
    2 X Ice Iridium Polarized
    1 X Black Iridium Polarized
    1 X Fire Iridium Polarized
    1 X VR28 Black Iridium Polarized

Last edited by a moderator: 12/29/13
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Bumping for Boxes.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Anyone got extra boxes?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous What is that thing?!

Rating:
    100%
    Would you trade a small aluminum card block or newer style x metal coin holder for one BIP box?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I think I have a card holder (what one you looking for) but not sure I'd trade that for only one box.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous What is that thing?!

Rating:
    100%
    PM Sent

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Wow!!! Looks like some pretty steep trade offers going for empty boxes. Maybe I can post all my boxes on here and ask someone for a Romeo 1 or display tower. I may have the BIP, VR28 BIP, and possibly the FP. If I still have the FP, it will be the pre-hydrophobic model number. Let me know what you still need and I will give them to you if I have them. You just pay for postage...or you can give me the C2 in your avatar pic ;-)

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Now if I gave you my C2, that would be a STEEP trade offer, lol. Sending you a PM about lens boxes only :)

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Updated list.....Still looking for some more lens boxes and sleeves/mirco fiber bags

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Still looking for lens boxes.