• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Juliet Lens Picks

v2kjokerz

Oakley Expert
SoCal
I'll be able to get 2 pairs of Juliet lenses through my Optometry shop for a discounted price from a promo that they are doing. if you can pick 2 which ones will you pick?

I would say it depends on your frame. Not all lens colors work with all frames depending on taste. Also depends on use. I have every lens imaginable so on any given day I can grab a pair with say a polarized low transmission option or do a swap for one, or go for a contrast higher transmission lens on a cloudy day.

Also, I'm assuming this is limited to the replacement lens options which excludes things like Fire Polarized.

Now...all that said, just off the top of my head if I had to pick two I'd probably say Black Iridium Polarized and Ruby.

I would say it depends on your frame. Not all lens colors work with all frames depending on taste. Also depends on use. I have every lens imaginable so on any given day I can grab a pair with say a polarized low transmission option or do a swap for one, or go for a contrast higher transmission lens on a cloudy day.

Also, I'm assuming this is limited to the replacement lens options which excludes things like Fire Polarized.

Now...all that said, just off the top of my head if I had to pick two I'd probably say Black Iridium Polarized and Ruby.

well, the selection I have will only be whatever lenses are available on the Oakley site. Believe be I asked my Optometry shop for discontinued stuff if they can get them LOL.

Keeping in mind that a number of popular lenses on oakley.com are "Temporarily Sold Out". The lenses currently being shown that way are Ruby, Fire and Black Iridium Polarized.

Keeping in mind that a number of popular lenses on oakley.com are "Temporarily Sold Out". The lenses currently being shown that way are Ruby, Fire and Black Iridium Polarized.

Right, but usually with Optometry shops, they have a rep that has stock for them, so if I'm lucky enough, they might have them instock eventhough Oakley.com has nothing. crossing my fingers.

I was actually thinking Ice and Emerald since I have a Juliets with Black Iridium (non Pol) and Ruby Iridium.

well I checked with them and they said the Ice and Emerald are on backorder but I told them to order it for me when it comes :( I guess i'm gonna have to stick with the aftermarket lens on the polished for now.

Latest Posts

Back