• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Juliet Lense Fitting

AFGuardian

Oakley Beginner
I plan on getting some new lenses cut for my old Juliets and I was wondering if sending the frames with the lenses will help with a better fit? Or do all the serious cutters already have all the Juliet variations?

Just curious, what color lenses you planning on getting. Nothing to do with the topic, just curious.

@Chris A Hardaway should be chiming in here, but I think if you want a perfect custom fit, he may ask you to send the frame.

I actually have a set already cut off deep water prizm polarized in the xmetal forum! They are the slightly larger more common size. Only the old first and second gens seem to run small. With the bone or more rough looking finish.

I actually have a set already cut off deep water prizm polarized in the xmetal forum! They are the slightly larger more common size. Only the old first and second gens seem to run small. With the bone or more rough looking finish.

Mine aren't serialized so I am sure they are Gen 3/4 which I am guessing is the common size.

Latest Posts

Back