• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Juliet Lenses For Overcast Weather?

Hitech Vojtech

I should Work at Oakley
Shanghai,China
Hello guys,I got 4 paird of Juliets,but all lenses in them I have are: fire,ruby,black,emerald and they have similar tint for pretty much sunny conditions they are bit dark for cloudy/rainy days..
Are any of these available lenses on oakley.com better for overcast condition?or do I have to make custom cut?
Blue iridium on my radars is perfect for these conditions,but not available as official for juliet of course...
Thanks

In cloudy conditions I like FIP. VR28 or Ice is to dark for those conditions IMO.

IMG_0604.JPG

Just to give you an idea of how the Ti Clear Irid looks like. It's the bottom one. Top is a regular Ti Irid.

I've found slate iridium is great for overcast situations and vr28 is a very good second. My current polished / slate setup below.

450E8467-DEB6-4DD5-AB73-59D97E88A50D_zpsyfdcmvjp.jpg

Polished /slate looks great thanx for pics guys! I like the blue iridium it make yellowish kind of tint its brigh and nice ...clear is too much i guess but g30 seems nice too its just pity oakley doesnt offer any of these lenses for juliets so i guess i neet to find way how to cut those somewhere in germany :)
How did you get yours guys custom cut?

Back