1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Made of Metal

Rating:
    100%
    I cut another set of Pink Iridium...... PM me if you want them......

SOLD********BNIB Juliet Ice Iridium Lenses..... $45 Paypal Gift/CONUS Shipping $3 SOLD*******

SOLD*******Lightly used VR28 Black Iridium, minor hairline scratch, not noticable, not in field of view........ $40 Paypal Gift/CONUS Shipping $3 SOLD********

Custom Cut Juliet Pink Iridium...... Cut from OEM Oakley Lens..... $70 Paypal Gift?CONUS Shipping
    Juliet Lenses For Sale  UPDATED - 6u2evevu.jpg

SOLD*******Infinite Hero Violet Iridium ( These are OEM and not aftermarket etched)......$100 Paypal Gift?CONUS Shipping $3 SOLD*******

SOLD******Custom cut Juliet violet iridium. Minor scratch on right viewing lens not in field of view. These were in a frame, other then the scratch they are perfect. $40 PayPal gift/CONUS $3 shipping SOLD*****

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    96.9%
    I'll take the vr
    Pending the pics.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Are the "JULIET Pink Iridium lens" cut by U.

I heard U got nice custom-cut jobs: the edge is smoth like the OEM one.

If it's true, I will take the "Pink Iridium JULIET lens" and the "I.H. Violet Iridium" (Pending the pictures) !

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe I can help you while you wait for a reply-

He posted pics in this thread of the pink lenses that he cut:
    http://www.oakleyforum.com/oakley-x-metal-discussion/15813-custom-ti02-pink-iridium.html

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Made of Metal

Rating:
    100%
    Pics up....And the PM's and texts have already started!!!!! Send PM's if you want them.....

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Ichiro addict

Rating:
    100%
    pm sent for the infinite

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    PM sent

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Made of Metal

Rating:
    100%
    PM's replied too.....List updated... Just because you replied in the thread that you want them, you need to PM me as there are more people inquiring about them. If you dont want them then let me know so the next person has an opportunity.... Thanks!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Ichiro addict

Rating:
    100%
    i've ent you pm and no response

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Made of Metal

Rating:
    100%
    Pm's replied to... A few pending deals just waiting for payments.....