• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Juliet Lenses For Sale UPDATED

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I cut another set of Pink Iridium...... PM me if you want them......

SOLD********BNIB Juliet Ice Iridium Lenses..... $45 Paypal Gift/CONUS Shipping $3 SOLD*******

SOLD*******Lightly used VR28 Black Iridium, minor hairline scratch, not noticable, not in field of view........ $40 Paypal Gift/CONUS Shipping $3 SOLD********

Custom Cut Juliet Pink Iridium...... Cut from OEM Oakley Lens..... $70 Paypal Gift?CONUS Shipping
6u2evevu.jpg

SOLD*******Infinite Hero Violet Iridium ( These are OEM and not aftermarket etched)......$100 Paypal Gift?CONUS Shipping $3 SOLD*******

SOLD******Custom cut Juliet violet iridium. Minor scratch on right viewing lens not in field of view. These were in a frame, other then the scratch they are perfect. $40 PayPal gift/CONUS $3 shipping SOLD*****

Some people reacted to this post.
I'll take the vr
Pending the pics.

Are the "JULIET Pink Iridium lens" cut by U.

I heard U got nice custom-cut jobs: the edge is smoth like the OEM one.

If it's true, I will take the "Pink Iridium JULIET lens" and the "I.H. Violet Iridium" (Pending the pictures) !

Pics up....And the PM's and texts have already started!!!!! Send PM's if you want them.....

pm sent for the infinite

PM sent

PM's replied too.....List updated... Just because you replied in the thread that you want them, you need to PM me as there are more people inquiring about them. If you dont want them then let me know so the next person has an opportunity.... Thanks!

i've ent you pm and no response

Pm's replied to... A few pending deals just waiting for payments.....