• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Juliet Lenses. Jade, Fire, G30 Iridium custom cut.

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bump.

Some people reacted to this post.
Quick question Chris, I've read little about +Red, could you tell me how these work? I'm guessing they aren't polar, but do they have something special like the Prizm?
Thanks in advance!

I really don't think they have anything behind them like prizm (environment specific engineering). But they are a very cool red mirror, that fades to orange generally at the edges. They are s pretty good medium to bright sun lens. Perfect for most seasons, maybe not the best on water or in extremely bright sun.

Username Hidden said:
I really don't think they have anything behind them like prizm (environment specific engineering). But they are a very cool red mirror, that fades to orange generally at the edges. They are s pretty good medium to bright sun lens. Perfect for most seasons, maybe not the best on water or in extremely bright sun.
Great, thanks for the answer. Just let me see if I can complete a deal for a se tof pennies, and I'll get these too

Sold Red Iridium. 2 pair G30s available. Ready to ship worldwide.

Bump.

Bump. G30 set with minor scratches is listed on eBay! Starting bid is $0.01
Will make a great winter setup!

Bump G30 and Jade Juliet lenses.

Bump. Fire added to the mix. Small cut. Fits first gens and older tougher frames. Not fitting the 4th gen, non serial.

Bump.

Status
Not open for further replies.