• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Juliet Lenses

So did you just get other OEM Oakley lenses and cut them to fit Juliet or the lenses are aftermarket as well?
Sorry I am new here but when I saw those scratches on the lenses I was almost shoot myself int he head.
The two I have, I have not cut for juliet. I just bought a pair of custom cut split jacket to fit juliet for my project Im into now. When I get that done, I will post pic of my juliet on the thread entitled- Xmans custom corner. Most likely in a week or two. But I'm thinking violet will go in Xs and ruby will go in R1. If you want some ideas, you should check out Xmans thread. And dr.chop also cuts lenses too and he has his own website too.

The two I have, I have not cut for juliet. I just bought a pair of custom cut split jacket to fit juliet for my project Im into now. When I get that done, I will post pic of my juliet on the thread entitled- Xmans custom corner. Most likely in a week or two. But I'm thinking violet will go in Xs and ruby will go in R1. If you want some ideas, you should check out Xmans thread. And dr.chop also cuts lenses too and he has his own website too.

Are you doing your own cutting?

Nope. No tools,no time. If I'm not at work,im stuck in the hospital translating for family member. I've been putting off cutting the two I have because of my juliet project rite now.

Just like... I dont shop for food all the time...but when I do, I always use my EBT card. Stay on welfare my friends!
:lolsign::focus:

Last edited:
I love my FIP lenses.......fruby blows altogeather, but VR28BIP......that to me is still king

Hi guys,
I have been a hardcore Oakley customer for years especially x metal Juliet line.
Today I found out that there were some scratches on my polarized fire iridium lenses (should have bought 10 sets when I bought the glasses) and wondering if I should just get the OEM non polarized ones or go custom (since Oakley they stopped making the polarized ones anymore, why Oakley? Why?)

My question is would you guys just go for the non polarized ones or go custom (by custom I don't mean the bad cheap 30 dollars ones on ebay, I think there is someone here on the forum can do the job for you) ?

Thanks guys

:)
In all seriousness, I just checked the oakley site and the only polarized lens availible is BIP so any other color will have to be a custom. If you need suggestions on lens cutters within this forum plz reply. And my juliet project just got set back a couple weeks. You can always check out the exchange forum once you have access.

Back