• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Juliet Lenses

I was lucky enough to order a pair of "ruby's " ( AKA fruby) a few months ago. could've sworn they were fire iridium's when they arrived .
Might be an idea to find a nice ruby shade and get some customs cut :)
( Now on the prowl for VR28 BiP's)

Rubies are back on the UK website, showing as backordered with delivery expected by the 30th Oct. Hopefully we might see some of the others that were previously available make a reappearance too.

And at 5:00 est I purchased a few pair of rubies from that reseller. They then called to say that Oakley had told them that they were out of stock until the 24th of October and wanted to know if I would wait.
So I talked with the framesdirect people today. Their site says they have Ruby replacement lenses. They said they are on backorder and expect them Oct 23. So maybe Oakley is just waiting to do another run once demand is high enough. Hopefully we will see more lenses back on their website by the end of October and they aren't discontinuing production..
FramesDirect called and said that the 10/23 date is cancelled and they will be receiving no more Rubies. Bought the last pair that an Amazon seller had, EJSunglasses. Nice seller in Edina, Minniesoda- she seemed to think that more would be coming but I dunno...
Rubies are back on the UK website, showing as backordered with delivery expected by the 30th Oct. Hopefully we might see some of the others that were previously available make a reappearance too.
This is interesting but then again O UK was selling colored rubbers consistently until earlier this year. Maybe something to have to do with supporting products for a period of time, a wrinkle in UK possibly.

Yep, polished/FIP was an OEM colourway:

XVZujC.jpg

Latest Posts

Back