• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading juliet Like new frame only

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

i have like new juliet frame with serial, no box, only soft pouch this is titanium with rootbeer rubber. i dont like it as it is small for my big and rounded face. i am looking for a X-metal XX tio2 frame with polarized red iridium lens in like new condition. XX is bigger than juliet and fir better for my face. thank you for watching.....

i bought this juliet few months ago from my friend who collects oakley x-metal sunglasses.

20151104_224709.jpg

20151104_224746.jpg

20151104_224800.jpg

20151104_224815.jpg

20151104_224919.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
$600 if someone is interested to ask for the price....

Last edited:
I think the 600 is mainly because that's what it's gonna take to get a XX, or that's OP's finding. The XX can be had for less, there are several here for sale for less than 600. If it's a boxed set with matching numbers, that's a different story. 600 I feel is a bit high unless it's a TiO2. But good luck finding an XM XX boxed. @saulsaul has been hunting one of those for a hot minute and I have to believe he's a pro hunter.

Either way, this frame will never produce a XX, boxed or otherwise. I'll go a bit higher on the valuation and say 250 just because it's a serialed first gen Titanium frame. That being said, there is a boxed first gen Ti/Gold Juliet with matching numbers and that sexy color pic juliet box (@Carrera1963 knows what I mean) for sale here for 600 that has been sitting for a while.

Given all of that, I just sniped a boxed serial matched XM XX from ebay for cheap (pics when it shows up) But you have to be on your game to get those deals.

OP, GLWS I hope you end up with your XX!

Well sorry guys but I did not intend to sell this Juliet. Look at my post only trading. But someone ask for the price so I put the price I want to sell.... Hehe

Thread cleaned up.

We have clearly tried to assist you, but it appears that you won't take into consideration that we know what we are talking about, so with that I will unlock the thread and allow your thread to sit.

To all members, don't flame the thread and keep it clear. Thanks

Last edited: