1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Rezechs

Rezechs Oakley Enthusiast

Went to look on craigslist found a guy selling a pair of Gen1 Juliets w/Ice Iridium and Max fear Lights for a very good price...3 hours of driving later and here they are...
    Juliet/Max Fear Jawbone/ Splitbone - IMG_20130606_162824_032_zpsf903c5bf.jpg
    Juliet/Max Fear Jawbone/ Splitbone - IMG_20130606_162741_175_zps7c5b76df.jpg
    I also made a pair of IH Split Jackets with Matte black Jawbone Jaws, i had to Modify the lenses a little bit for them to fit but they look awesome now.
    Juliet/Max Fear Jawbone/ Splitbone - IMG_20130606_162855_100_zps28d6b35a.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Ventruck

Ventruck Oakley Expert

Liking the "Splitbones". The other thread in DIY/Modding made me wanna do it too sometime. Did you use the SJ lenses? If I read right they'd just go in a bit loose, whereas the Jawbone lenses do need to get modded. Just wanted a confirmation on that.

3. Rezechs

The Split lenses would not work so i ended up using a pair of Black Iridium's that came with my livestrong jawbones and trimmed them a little bit for them to fit correctly.

4. Lamsouth

Lamsouth Oakley Beginner

Love the entire MFL series but the jawbone is the only one that does not look right on me. The yellow of the jaw clashes with my face.

You got some great pick ups and congrats!

5. Rezechs

They look alot better in person than in the pictures, the yellow doesnt pop out as much as it seems.

6. Lamsouth

Lamsouth Oakley Beginner

I put the positive red lenses in my MFL jawbone. That gives it that look of being made from spare parts, which I think is really cool. However I typically wear either the MFL fuel cell or scalpel most of the time because they just fit my features better.