• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Juliet - Need Ideas

jrd5497

Oakley Expert
TN
I picked up a Carbon Juliet off of CL and it is in rough shape. Lenses are trashed, arms are a bit loose and it def needs a tune up. I was thinking of turning this into a custom project/job. I already have a set of Fire Iridium lenses to put in it, now I just need to figure out what to do to it. I like to do Ironman Triathlons and thought maybe about incorporating the m dot or 140.6 on them somehow or I've thought about a custom 2 color cerakote paint job, maybe black and yellow or in the Tennessee Titans colors. Any one have any other ideas?

Is cerakotet a bad idea for the Juliets or a good one? Sorry I can't tell if you are suggesting it or saying don't do that.

He is suggesting it. Take a look at the other metals he has coated recently they look great. I'm considering having a pair of xx done myself.

Thanks Krank. That’s what I originally thought but then I wasn't 100% sure. I've seen his work and it is bad ass!

Is cerakotet a bad idea for the Juliets or a good one? Sorry I can't tell if you are suggesting it or saying don't do that.
great idea. Way more durable, much less intrusive (doesn't build up so thick like epoxies or paint), and you can get the textures very similar if you want an x metal feel and a carbon feel at the same time (like a ti02).

Latest Posts

Back