• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Juliet Nose Bomb Question

FlexusLexus

Oakley Beginner
Memphis, TN
I have a Juliet nose bomb question. How do I tell if I have large or small nose bombs? I would like the glasses to sit a little bit further down on my nose. But cant tell if I already have smalls or the larger. Thanks for the help.

Hey guys. How can I upload a pic from Safari?

You need to use the tapatalk or tapatalk 2 app if your on an iphone or ipad....Download the app and create an account. Search for the oakley forum and sign in..... You have options on how to either upload from your camera roll or take a fresh pic...... The forumrunner app is currently not compatible with the forum, so stick with tapatalk or tapatalk 2

You need to use the tapatalk or tapatalk 2 app if your on an iphone or ipad....Download the app and create an account. Search for the oakley forum and sign in..... You have options on how to either upload from your camera roll or take a fresh pic...... The forumrunner app is currently not compatible with the forum, so stick with tapatalk or tapatalk 2
ha8ymyva.jpg

Latest Posts

Back