• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Juliet Nose Bombs On X Metal Xx?

tarheel7734

Oakley Expert
Texas
So I am wondering how well the Juliet nose bombs will fit on a pair of xx. I know someone did it but would like to see pics of it and would love to know the process. If it is not going to be a good fit I guess I can find something else to do with blue nose bombs.

They fit, but you have to stretch them out a bit and they don't follow the contours of the nose mounts. You can't tell when wearing them and when displaying, you really have to look at them to tell they don't fit perfectly. I wouldn't do it to genuine Ichiro blue rubbers though. I would only do this if you lost your original XX nose rubbers and in desperate need of a set. I've worn my XX's without nose rubbers and they hurt after a while, so juliet rubbers are a good alternative if you can't find XX rubbers.

They fit, but you have to stretch them out a bit and they don't follow the contours of the nose mounts. You can't tell when wearing them and when displaying, you really have to look at them to tell they don't fit perfectly. I wouldn't do it to genuine Ichiro blue rubbers though. I would only do this if you lost your original XX nose rubbers and in desperate need of a set. I've worn my XX's without nose rubbers and they hurt after a while, so juliet rubbers are a good alternative if you can't find XX rubbers.

Thanks I remember you and rubyskull talking about but could not remember. I will do something else with them.

Sent my XX to Oakley for a tune up and they came back with Juliet nose bombs. Guess they're out of XX ones. Even Oakley just tries to jam the Juliet into the XX.

Sent my XX to Oakley for a tune up and they came back with Juliet nose bombs. Guess they're out of XX ones. Even Oakley just tries to jam the Juliet into the XX.

And the stupid has spread...I've had multiple agents tell me they are the same and always have been. Always great when a consumer knows more about product than employees