1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. tarheel7734

tarheel7734 Oakley Enthusiast

So I am wondering how well the Juliet nose bombs will fit on a pair of xx. I know someone did it but would like to see pics of it and would love to know the process. If it is not going to be a good fit I guess I can find something else to do with blue nose bombs.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. subysti2007

subysti2007 Oakley Enthusiast Premium Member

its not gonna fit. XX nose bombs are bigger

3. SpliceD

SpliceD B-)

They fit, but you have to stretch them out a bit and they don't follow the contours of the nose mounts. You can't tell when wearing them and when displaying, you really have to look at them to tell they don't fit perfectly. I wouldn't do it to genuine Ichiro blue rubbers though. I would only do this if you lost your original XX nose rubbers and in desperate need of a set. I've worn my XX's without nose rubbers and they hurt after a while, so juliet rubbers are a good alternative if you can't find XX rubbers.

4. tarheel7734

Thanks I remember you and rubyskull talking about but could not remember. I will do something else with them.

5. oakleyandi

oakleyandi Oakley Collector

+1 with SpliceD, they fit, just need to stretch' em. A great solution since there are no more nose pads for XX.

6. bubba g

bubba g Oakley Beginner

Sent my XX to Oakley for a tune up and they came back with Juliet nose bombs. Guess they're out of XX ones. Even Oakley just tries to jam the Juliet into the XX.

7. ucdavis4PT0gpa

ucdavis4PT0gpa THE BEST IS YET TO COME

And the stupid has spread...I've had multiple agents tell me they are the same and always have been. Always great when a consumer knows more about product than employees

8. tarheel7734

Should I install the ichiro or trade them for something else?

9. ucdavis4PT0gpa

ucdavis4PT0gpa THE BEST IS YET TO COME

I would use the ichiro t shocks and earsocks but black Juliet nosepieces....nobody can really see them when you're wearing them.anyway