• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Juliet Nose Bridge?

bbell6

Oakley Beginner
Has anyone ever modified the nose bridge so that the adjustment would be easier? I'm wondering if it would be possible to replace the pins with small screws coming in from the back side. Thinking that you could get a screw just long enough to stick out through the front a little. The bottom of the screw could be polished to appear something similar to the original pins.

I remember seeing a thread about this a while back (can't seem to find it though.) I think the overall discussion was being able to find screws small enough to make it work.

It has a lot to do with the rubber inserts keeping them tight, not so much the rivets. There easy to pop in and out. Use a t6 driver and hammer and lightly tap them out front to back. You could replace with screws, but unless a substitute is found for the rubber inside, it won't do much good.

i found many of RC rubber parts that can be use to be an alternative for replacement for nose bridge that already very loose to make more tight like before. as we know many rubber parts for RC have really good quality. so i only do small modification on the rubber. just make small cut using cutter.
!CDQigEQ!2k~$(KGrHqYOKnEEz2p9dSHKBNN7BSY+cw~~_2.JPG

if you see the black rubber with hole,that what i'm using. 2$ only at ebay

Back