• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Juliet Odd Serial Question

kingzope

Oakley Beginner
Hi guys,

I joined the site because I recently purchased a pair of Juliet plasma with fire iridium lenses. I actually owned a pair from 2003 but it was stolen. I just had to have a pair again. Anyways I came to the forum to double check the serial number and couldn't find anything that matched or an answer to it on the forum. I decided to register and see what you experts could tell me.

The serial is located on the left arm bar. Its almost two sets of serials or something. They are:

04-151 then right beside it 55 "Oakley symbol" 21.

The 0 is pretty hard to see as it looks worn but I'm confident its a zero.

Any help would be appreciated.

pxxgog0e1lt7za3bgk9v.jpg

cueh4cay3y0jvtbmd6i.jpg

Last edited:
Hi and welcome. BTW just an FYI that is the latest or the last generation of juliet that doesn't have a serial number, the number listed on its arms are frame size 55 O 21 and SKU# 04-151. Oakley stop putting serial numbers on xmetals and on time bomb 1 since 2004. Either way its a nice piece and congrats on owning one again.

This is what you have....O-Review

Wow thanks for the quick reply. I appreciate it and I'm still in love with this style :). I'm not picky for the generation but it's good to know what I own in case I ever need to have them worked on or something.

welcome to the forum! get used to quick replies here as there's a passionate bunch of people ready, willing and able to share their knowledge!

how about posting a pic of you wearing them in the 'what oakleys are you wearing today' thread?

welcome to the forum! get used to quick replies here as there's a passionate bunch of people ready, willing and able to share their knowledge!

how about posting a pic of you wearing them in the 'what oakleys are you wearing today' thread?

Thanks. I looking forward to reading a lot of back posts for information. I'll take a picture as well.

Back