1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    can someone out there hook up the x-man with a set of Juliet orbital gaskets,ill pay within 5 minutes.....HELP

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Just call Oakley. I just got 2 set of gaskets and 2 screws from them today, and it was free.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Yea I can get em from linegear too but I don't like waiting till spring to get em.if no body has an extra set by Monday ill call Oakley and try that route.
    thanks viper

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Hmm.. I've tried that dozens of times and it never worked. Always told to send in for a tuneup.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    just got off the phone with Oakley customer service and he said "no" to selling me a set of gaskets , but I can send in my frames for a tune up and ill get those included in the rebuild.Hmmmmm,should I have them tune my nosebridge too.

Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
  6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    That's funny. I called Oakley Canada yesterday and received them this morning. Sorry that didn't work you Mark.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I got you bro, just pay it forward. PM me where you want it.

Anonymous likes this.
  8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    PENNYHONEY TO THE RESCUE........THANKS MAN.

Anonymous likes this.