1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I bought a pair of hammerstems yesterday for a project Juliet. Now I have an extra pair of regular stems. iIf anyone out there has the orbitals and/or the nosebridge, lets bring them together and revive a pair. I would prefer to buy those parts, but I'm also willing to sell the stems to someone who might need them.

Juliet parts: Orbitals & Nosebridge - FOUND - IMG_3761.JPG
    Juliet parts: Orbitals & Nosebridge - FOUND - IMG_3763.JPG

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Found orbitals and nosebridge. Thx to @SiRacer420 for tagging me on @Spenc 's thread of the broken Juliet. I will update the saved Juliet once it's done in this thread.

Anonymous likes this.
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    94.9%
    Man I really really wanted these pieces to get together and be a whole. Lol

Last edited by a moderator: 2/15/16
  4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Well, we got it done finally. And already know what I'm going for .... and already have the VR28 BIP lenses and rootbeer rubbers for it:

Juliet parts: Orbitals & Nosebridge - FOUND - IMG_3773.JPG Juliet parts: Orbitals & Nosebridge - FOUND - Juliet JBR frame 1.jpg

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    94.9%
    Awesome. Glad it all got repurposed. It may not always be a great investment but it's fun to put it all together.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    well, I'm definitely not going to make $$ from it. It cost me $83 to get orbitals and nosebridge, $5 for the rubbers, $43 for the lenses on ebay and $90 for the refinish job, so I'm $221 into it, I don't think that's bad for a like new pair JBR clone

Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
  7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    94.9%
    And you get to have fun doing it all.

Anonymous likes this.
  8. Anonymous

Anonymous Juliet Enthusiast

Rating:
    100%
    Now to track Jim down and get his sig.......

Anonymous likes this.
  9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I know that's the next step when i get it back.

Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.