• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Juliet Parts: Plasma Stems (SOLD)

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Originally from Plasma Emerald (box for sale in separate thread).

Serialized.

US$ 40 + postage.

PM if interested.

Botched Oakley bridge tune left me with a destroyed orbital and nose bridge but mint stems!

IMGA0600.jpg IMGA0601.jpg IMGA0602.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Botched Oakley bridge tune left me with a destroyed orbital and nose bridge

I know this is a sale thread, but do tell, please... :popcorn:

Sold to the same guy who bought the box with matching serial sticker! Hope he has a matching set of orbitals and bridge to create the same beautiful Plasma Emerald that I started out with :)

Kronin - I sent to Oakley Japan for a bridge tune. They informed me there had been an 'accident' and 'regrettably' the frame was destroyed. I asked for the parts but they would only return the stems. I assume they were embarrassed to show me the state of the bridge and orbitals.

Argument ensued in which they tried to pass off a replacement Plasma frame to me as 'new' when it was a mess - totally loose and off-balance. In the end they gave me their very last custom program carbon which was genuinely factory fresh. Not bad, but left me with serialized stems and box for a Plasma. Hence this sale.

I'm in the market for a Plasma/Emerald or Ice, but preferably one that doesn't need a Tune!

sold - closed

Status
Not open for further replies.