1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Originally from Plasma Emerald (box for sale in separate thread).

Serialized.

US$ 40 + postage.

PM if interested.

Botched Oakley bridge tune left me with a destroyed orbital and nose bridge but mint stems!

Juliet Parts: Plasma Stems (SOLD) - IMGA0600.jpg Juliet Parts: Plasma Stems (SOLD) - IMGA0601.jpg Juliet Parts: Plasma Stems (SOLD) - IMGA0602.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Font of Useless Knowledge

Rating:
    100%
    I know this is a sale thread, but do tell, please... :popcorn:

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Sold to the same guy who bought the box with matching serial sticker! Hope he has a matching set of orbitals and bridge to create the same beautiful Plasma Emerald that I started out with :)

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Kronin - I sent to Oakley Japan for a bridge tune. They informed me there had been an 'accident' and 'regrettably' the frame was destroyed. I asked for the parts but they would only return the stems. I assume they were embarrassed to show me the state of the bridge and orbitals.

Argument ensued in which they tried to pass off a replacement Plasma frame to me as 'new' when it was a mess - totally loose and off-balance. In the end they gave me their very last custom program carbon which was genuinely factory fresh. Not bad, but left me with serialized stems and box for a Plasma. Hence this sale.

I'm in the market for a Plasma/Emerald or Ice, but preferably one that doesn't need a Tune!

Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
  5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest Staff Member

Rating:
    100%
    sold - closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.