• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Juliet Parts????

I saw in another thread that the plasma right arm is going to someone else...is that the only one you had?
I'm asking because if not, there's a pair of arms on ebay for $100.00 USD, and i need to act fast. So any info would be greatly appreciated. I'm willing to pay $50 or more for that arm. I am desperate, this is a birthday present for myself.

I saw in another thread that the plasma right arm is going to someone else...is that the only one you had?
PLEASE! If your on here, please lete know if that arm is available, those arms rarely pop up on ebay, so i would like to get them before somebody else spots him, if your plasma arm is no longer available please, please, please let me know, I don't want to lose out on an arm twice in 24 hours.

PLEASE! If your on here, please lete know if that arm is available, those arms rarely pop up on ebay, so i would like to get them before somebody else spots him, if your plasma arm is no longer available please, please, please let me know, I don't want to lose out on an arm twice in 24 hours.

Suggest you PM to ensure Xman gets your message ;-)

@THE X-MAN

Hes taken care of.i promised them to Si racer first,I thought it was kind of strange that two people at the exact same time are asking for the exact same part.gotta be fair though.

Absolutely agree, but it still worked out. I have a matching pair of x-metal arms shipping to me as I speak!

I like this forum...alot. I'm gonna get as many of my Oakley lovin cousins to join.. I am borderline psychotic when it comes to my metals. Particularly my Juliets. I also love my other Oakleys...gascans, oilrigs, asian fit scalpels...can't forget my split jackets...but my heart belongs to my Metals And I've found a home

There are no pretentious a*****es here like on other forums.there are alot of good people here willing to help their oakley lovin brethren

Back