1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Hi there,

I am offering a Plasma Juliet. It recently received an X-Metal service so the nose bridge is as new. All rubbers have been exchanged as well. The shades have not been worn since they were serviced.

The frame is in excellent condition. I can not see any problems. The Juliet comes with its box, papers and coin as well as its bag.

I am located in Germany. So it is quite simple to ship inside the EU. Costs here are appr. 16US including insurance and tracking. Please inquire for other locations.

Plasma Juliet 04-123

Price: 299,-US

The original polarized Ice lenses had shown some wear so they were replaced by a pair of unused original Oakley Ice Iridium NON-polarized lenses.

Juliet Plasma 04-123 - Plasma1.jpg

Thanks!

Frank

Last edited by a moderator: 5/24/16
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    99.2%
    Can you describe the type and condition of the lenses mounted in the X-Metal Juliets?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Sure! The lenses are Ruby Iridium and they are in mint condition. In fact, they were installed during the recent X-Metal service.

Anonymous likes this.
  4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Price adjustment. X-Metal Juliet sold.