1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    85.7%
    For your consideration here I have for sale a non serialized Plasma Juliet frame in excellent condition, no scratches no gouges and finish is in great shape, the nose bridge has some flex to it but not to bad to the point where a tune up is a must. The lenses are Oakley Ice Iridium Polerized and they have Polerized etched into the bottom right lense. The lenses do have some small marks on the outside that look like little dots and lite scratches but when you are wearing them you can't see the marks and it does not affect visibility. The rubbers are in very good shape the the left ear sock has I tiny 1 mm split forming at the the tip.
    Whats included in sale:
    Oakley Juliets Plasma IIP
    Oakley Micro Fiber Pouch
    Pay Pal Fees
    Shipping Fees

I'm asking 275.00

If you need more pictures to make a conclusion I'll be happy to provide them to you just PM me with an email. I'm having problems uploading pictures to my post at the moment.

Juliet Plasma Ice Iridium Polerized - 2016-02-01 14.27.00.jpg

Juliet Plasma Ice Iridium Polerized - 2016-02-01 15.16.45.jpg

Juliet Plasma Ice Iridium Polerized - 2016-02-01 15.15.58.jpg

Juliet Plasma Ice Iridium Polerized - 2016-02-01 15.17.37.jpg

Juliet Plasma Ice Iridium Polerized - 2016-02-01 15.15.28.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: 2/1/16
    Anonymous likes this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    85.7%
    Pictures now added the resolution was to high I had to dumb them down.