1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Mickle

Mickle Oakley Beginner

Could someone tell me what the usual asking price is for a pair of these BNIB?

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. jiveSEVEN

jiveSEVEN I Should Work at Oakley...

They sell on ebay BNIB from trusted, legit sellers for between $225-250...

3. Mickle

Mickle Oakley Beginner

Thanks jive. Was almost about to bid on a pair but then I noticed just a slight section of the lens cleaning cloth!! The ones they supply with all that fake oakley crap!! Had it not been for that he would have gotten me because the rest of the display looks nice!

4. jiveSEVEN

jiveSEVEN I Should Work at Oakley...

Oh damn, well good on ya for noticing that and saving yourself a lot of trouble :)

5. bad fishy

bad fishy Oakley Expert

I know which one you're talking about. Already reported that one.

6. Mickle

Mickle Oakley Beginner

Cheers bad fishy.

7. xInZax

xInZax Gascan Addict

I know this is a little off topic, but I was at my gf's sister's place this weekend. They kind of live in the middle of nowhere in Wisconsin, and they have a very small town. This morning while we were out, I noticed a guy with what looked like Juliet's. I casually asked him to look at them, and they didn't have that serial number on the arm. They were like...goldish but not the 24K gold versions. I asked him where he got it, and he said he got it for $10 at the local Good Will store. Unless they were fake (they didn't feel fake at all), that's one hell of a deal! I have no idea if it was loose or tight since I've never compared or had any before, but the lenses weren't too bad and the frame was scuff free. Amazing!

8. Razerwire

Razerwire And then there was X...

Was the entire frame goldish in color?

9. xInZax

xInZax Gascan Addict

Oh I'm not too sure. It didn't look like that though. The lenses weren't too big. Hmm...I don't recall seeing a name anywhere either. Then again, I didn't look for one lol. I automatically thought it was the Juliet.

10. Razerwire

Razerwire And then there was X...

Did it have hammerstems?