1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    For your consideration a "tried on" pair of Juliets with IIP lenses, complete with mf bag box and coin.
    I would conservatively rate these at 8,5/10.
    Nice and tight bridge and stems. I have been unable to find any marks on them but I'll edit post if I do find any.

Looking for XX preferably complete set and if anyone know me by now- X Metal is a superior finish on any frame. Oh and please no polished stuff.

I might be interested in other frames as well but no Juliets as they do not fit my face.

will attach some cash to the deal to get what I want, but there you have it Gentlemen.
    Juliet Plasma IIP - WP_20151119_00_03_57_Pro (2).jpg Juliet Plasma IIP - WP_20151031_23_00_09_Rich.jpg Juliet Plasma IIP - WP_20151031_22_58_39_Rich.jpg Juliet Plasma IIP - WP_20151031_22_55_50_Rich.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    c'mon guys. Someone interested in Juliet plasma's. Absolutely no love for this magnificent set of box coin frame and bag