• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading Juliet Plasma P000029

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Hey guys,

Edit: I've returned these to the original colorway i received them in from the Oakley HQ employee. I figured it makes more sense to pass these along how they originally were from the company. The Gold Iridium lenses do have a few tiny rub marks in the iridium that i managed to capture in the pictures, they don't appear to affect vision while wearing.

Plasma Frame - Rootbeer Nose Pads - Jordan Romeo Red earsocks (no writing on either) - Gold Iridium Lenses.

Looking to trade this super low serial Juliet. Frame is in perfect condition with only a very little darkening just under the nosepad on the inside. Not viewable from above or in front. Frame is also still nice and tight. I was told by the original owner and former Oakley employee that these never had a box, which I believe since the serial is so low.

Looking to trade for some wearable pairs as I just don't want to potentially damage these.

Looking for Any Romeos, Romeo 2.0s, Juliets, XMXX.

Throw me some offers if interested.

Will add pictures later today.

Updated - Pictures Added

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
pictures

IMG_1044.JPG
IMG_1045.JPG
IMG_1046.jpg
IMG_1047.JPG
IMG_1048.JPG
IMG_1049.jpg
IMG_1050.jpg
IMG_1051.jpg
IMG_1052.jpg

anyone interested? I haven't received any offers I'd really consider so far. I'm not looking for Boxes, coins, or complete sets...those don't really matter to me. I'm looking for nice wearable frames and lenses.

PM sent

pm replied

No mars?

Username Hidden said:
Nope. I sold the mars I had...jut didn't look right on me. Ice decided to only own what I like to wear.

Username Hidden said:
Nope. I sold the mars I had...jut didn't look right on me. Ice decided to only own what I like to wear.
I really would like this Juliet to match my mars... Look at my collection thread and send me a pm if there's anything we can work a deal with.

Hm yea. I have to have these

Username Hidden said:
Hm yea. I have to have these
Lol. Make me an offer then.

Status
Not open for further replies.