1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    99%
    hello o-family i took these Juliet, a friend who wants to sell, the glasses are fine, the lenses have some wear and tear but nothing to disturb or hinder the vision, the bridge of the nose, on the one hand, have movement but nothing major, I've tested and the set very well in the face and do not dance or move, frame have serial, and is complete with box, sponge inside the box is disintegrated, came with papers and two set OF extra t-shoks and nosepads.

My friend has sent the original frame and the Oakley changed by a serial W****, why does not match the serial number of the box with glasses.

Serial W012884A
    Frame 9/10
    Rubbers 9/10
    Lenses 8/10
    Nose bridge left 10/10 right 7/10 still good for wear

Price $335 plus shipping

Thanks for look.

Juliet plasma w/Ice Iridium *** SOLD *** - image.jpeg Juliet plasma w/Ice Iridium *** SOLD *** - image.jpeg Juliet plasma w/Ice Iridium *** SOLD *** - image.jpeg Juliet plasma w/Ice Iridium *** SOLD *** - image.jpeg Juliet plasma w/Ice Iridium *** SOLD *** - image.jpeg Juliet plasma w/Ice Iridium *** SOLD *** - image.jpeg Juliet plasma w/Ice Iridium *** SOLD *** - image.jpeg Juliet plasma w/Ice Iridium *** SOLD *** - image.jpeg Juliet plasma w/Ice Iridium *** SOLD *** - image.jpeg Juliet plasma w/Ice Iridium *** SOLD *** - image.jpeg Juliet plasma w/Ice Iridium *** SOLD *** - image.jpeg Juliet plasma w/Ice Iridium *** SOLD *** - image.jpeg Juliet plasma w/Ice Iridium *** SOLD *** - image.jpeg Juliet plasma w/Ice Iridium *** SOLD *** - image.jpeg Juliet plasma w/Ice Iridium *** SOLD *** - image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator: 10/26/15
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Looks more Titanium or XMetal than Plasma.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    99%
    Well he say is plasma :)
    But yes I see them more titanium also, here I put more photos in a new light, sometimes it's hard to distinguish...

Juliet plasma w/Ice Iridium *** SOLD *** - image.jpeg Juliet plasma w/Ice Iridium *** SOLD *** - image.jpeg Juliet plasma w/Ice Iridium *** SOLD *** - image.jpeg

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    94.9%
    Definitely Plasma

Anonymous likes this.
  5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    99%
    Anonymous likes this.
  6. Anonymous