1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Hi. I have got three plasma Juliet (non 1st gen bone plasma). And one carbon frame. all in good condition. A few brand new lens options. And I love the plasma. But would love to trade one of them for a different colour. X metal. Polished Etc. Or even would look at different x metals. Romeo 2 , penny Etc. Anyone who is looking for a plasma Juliet shoot me a pm. Thanks.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Wish I had something for trade. No hesitations here guys, fantastic member to deal with!

Anonymous likes this.
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Thanks for that! How you getting better now Matthew, fantastic member shout right back at you

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Pm sent

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    try again. i have a few plasma frames... some new with box, some great tuned condition, one a little loose. want to trade for an x metal frame juliet, or polished. .. some of the frames are serialised. and could come with new oem lenses, titanium or emerald, or with used fire, or ice etc. so. if anyone has spare xmetal or polished then i have spare plasma frames in various conditions for a trade. Thanks