• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Juliet Plasma

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I would rather set up a trade for a Half X carbon with black chrome aftermarket lenses. I will also include a small Oakley Vault with box. Foam is in fair condition. But, if you are selling, I want to see what is out there for me to decide on. Had some major bills to oay so, won't have cash for a couple of more weeks.

Some people reacted to this post.
I think I ran across them once, @Chris A Hardaway, I want to trade off for them before I spend money. Had a lot of medical bills to pay off so, spending at the moment isn't too much of an option. Believe me, after I save up again, I'm buying really aggressively. Thanks for pointing them out. I wonder if he would trade? Lol

I am not big on trading although my last trade with a forum member worked out fine. It's the fact you can't see what you are getting in person, until you've already made the deal... I wonder if he'll trade ;) don't tell I sent you! Lol

I screwed up. Pm'd him a minute ago. I name dropped. Sorry dude. I agree with your theory on trading though. People tend to glorify what they have to try to trick you into the deal. Happened a few times for me but, luckily, I am good at solving my issues, rather than complaining about it.

Hey chaps, before trading ask for as many pictures as possible, that way there is no hidden problems, if the item you are trading for is as good as they say it is they won't have a problem sending loads of pictures to seal the deal ;)

Username Hidden said:
Hey chaps, before trading ask for as many pictures as possible, that way there is no hidden problems, if the item you are trading for is as good as they say it is they won't have a problem sending loads of pictures to seal the deal ;)
I try to ask as many questions as possible and also pics. But, still, not everyone out there is honest. I have dealt with a lot of great and honest guys on here but, there is always that person who takes advantage of the fact. Thanks for your advice also. I became comfortable with buying and trading for a while. But then, started to notice that sometimes people are all about themselves

Username Hidden said:
I try to ask as many questions as possible and also pics. But, still, not everyone out there is honest. I have dealt with a lot of great and honest guys on here but, there is always that person who takes advantage of the fact. Thanks for your advice also. I became comfortable with buying and trading for a while. But then, started to notice that sometimes people are all about themselves
No probs bro, all I can say is that if you think you are being hoodwinked then walk away, no matter how much you might want what is on offer ;) if I didn't already have a Half-x carbon I might have been interested in a trade with you..... Good luck with your search bro