1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    looking to sell some of my metals.....cash only no trades.....pm for pics

plasma/ ice juliet no serial. just tuned up my x-men with brand new ice lenses. frame is in great condition with no defects. brand new ear socks never been worn also comes with the blue orbital gaskets. no box or coin 215 shipped CONUS

Juliet Polished And Plasma....X Squared Carbon.... Price Drop - B0EEAEE2-C9C3-4253-BB35-A3CB22AFD481-4685-00000501814A486C.jpg

next is a polished juliet/ ice polarized lenses. no serial number. the frame was just tuned up by the x-men and polished when it returned. the frame is perfect and new linegear blue rubber never worn. the lenses have some scratches not bad enough for me to replace them. asking 245 shipped

Juliet Polished And Plasma....X Squared Carbon.... Price Drop - F27FC407-CE27-45BE-AD4D-9DCDB49CC1C4-4685-000005025207F44D.jpg

BNIB carbon X squared. they are perfect still have the H sticker on them comes with box and coin asking sold

Juliet Polished And Plasma....X Squared Carbon.... Price Drop - B4640D4F-50FD-4F96-A644-62EA8910544A-4685-0000050357B09F06.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    99%
    Pm sent

3. Anonymous

Anonymous The Oakley R┼Źnin

Rating:
    100%
    plasma with ice? hmmmm..... pmmdd!