1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Juliet polished/blue - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416700302.856787.jpg Juliet polished/blue - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416700323.753749.jpg Juliet polished/blue - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416700339.140558.jpg Juliet polished/blue - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416700353.123969.jpg
    Stand not included.

I don't need 3 pairs of polished Juliets so here's one for someone who doesn't ;)
    Unserialized frame is used but clean and straight with no obvious signs of wear unless you look very very closely. Nose bridge needs to go see the Xman which is why I'm leaving the lenses and rubbers packed separately.

Lenses have the blue green purple thing going on but have numerous small scratches so while they would still look good displayed I wouldn't wear them out.

Rubbers are used but washed thoroughly and bagged separately with the screws and gaskets and a new replacement set of black earsocks for good measure.

$240 + postage to wherever you are. :)

SOLD !

Last edited by a moderator: 11/23/14
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Keeper of the Skull

Rating:
    100%
    Dang it! I just bought a pair like this off the bay! Should have waited a couple days! Great forum member to deal with here! Can't recommend him highly enough! GLWS!

Anonymous likes this.
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Dang it ! Call me first next time ! ;)
    Ha ha

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Keeper of the Skull

Rating:
    100%
    It was an impulse buy! It was an impulse buy!!! lol

5. Anonymous

Anonymous JFL lover

Rating:
    100%
    Are these serialized?
    Any less without the lenses?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    No
    Original post edited.
    and no. I didn't factor in too much value added with the inclusion of the lenses.
    Kind of like a ride along freebie for use in a display pair if desired.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Sold !

Anonymous likes this.
  8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm so excited :dance2:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.