• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Juliet Polished Frame $250 Shipped

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Blue Iridium - Utilizes a contrast-enhancing VR28® lens tint with an Iridium® coating to further tune contrast and reduce glare

Ice Iridium - Neutral grey tint for truer color perception. Features an Iridium® coating to reduce glare.

:)

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Blue Iridium - Utilizes a contrast-enhancing VR28® lens tint with an Iridium® coating to further tune contrast and reduce glare

Ice Iridium - Neutral grey tint for truer color perception. Features an Iridium® coating to reduce glare.

:)
Right now that's true. Back when Ice and Blue didn't co-exist, in the Juliet range Blue were on a neutral grey base. I promise, I have three pairs with Blue!

My New Frogskins with Blue lenses, which are broadly contemporary with the Juliets, have an orangey-amber base with a mere sheen of blue. Like I say, "Blue" doesn't resolve to a single type of lens.

Username Hidden said:
I already got one...

Yall know I love me some polished frames, but these things should have been gone the first damn day !!!
Tell me about it, mine are still available in another thread too.... I thought they would have flown as soon as I put them up.... I guess serialised 1st gen polished Julie's are out of fashion atm.... And they are probably my favourite of all the juliet frames.... Although I am and always will be a huge fan of the Ti02 as well

Username Hidden said:
Any of them would look sweet I like the jade..machine cut only
How about these Emerald?

DSC_0043.JPG

Username Hidden said:
Waiting on OakleyTrader15
Are you in the US? I wanted a pair of R2 lenses that the gentleman had for sale, but alas, no shipping to UK :-(

Here you go. Blue is on the left, ice on the right.

Blue vs ice.jpg

Bump

Sold

Status
Not open for further replies.