• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Juliet Polished Frame $250 Shipped

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Username Hidden said:
Why is this still here ??
Because they were calling your name but maybe to late

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Kinda already stated that :) but that's semi true, Because there is newer ice that is blue with purple,

JB was Blue iridium, not Ice. Newer or older. Different bases.

Username Hidden said:
Why is this still here ??
They're waiting on you!!

Username Hidden said:
They're waiting on you!!
I already got one...

Yall know I love me some polished frames, but these things should have been gone the first damn day !!!

Username Hidden said:
Do they still sell any lenses blue iridium or ice (whichever came in this frame), that can be custom cut into these Juliets? I might go tomorrow and change one of the donor lenses I bought today for the one that fits Juliets. I know Turbine lenses will (Dingo told me), but they only have ruby, 24k, saphire, jade, and prizm for Turbines
Any of them would look sweet I like the jade..machine cut only

I have been told new prizms are sweet to look thru. a lot buy on here for the color of the lenses. I like to Buy what I enjoying looking thru? Why? Because you will wear it a lot more..

I think you will struggle to get a Blue Iridium anywhere. Ice should be ok to get hold of I would think. Blue irid is a contrast lens better for lower light levels. Ice is better for bright days.

Part of List forum what works.. Needs updated
image.jpg

Username Hidden said:
The problem is finding a lense that can be cut into the Juliet size. Turbine lenses seem perfect for XS, XX and Juliet, and Dingo has confirmed they work for all
Juliet is the easiest to find a lens that can be cut big taco ,fast jacket,racing jacket,split jacket, crosshair, . I may have a set of Ice.

Username Hidden said:
The problem is finding a lense that can be cut into the Juliet size. Turbine lenses seem perfect for XS, XX and Juliet, and Dingo has confirmed they work for all

Half Jacket lenses ring a bell for juliet I think too.

Status
Not open for further replies.