1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Inside Outlaw. Staff Member

Rating:
    100%
    as stated above, i'm have no need for some of my frames, so i'm trying to offload them.

Juliet Polished Frame - mint, not a scuff in sight. only comes with the black microbag, no box or coin.

Juliet Polished Frame And Carbon Frame (and Some Lenses) - p1020472b.jpg

note: these are the frames for sale, not the G26 lenses or the box. the box was just for photo-purposes. =)

Juliet Carbon Frame - mint, not a scuff in sight. only comes with the black microbag, no box or coin.

Juliet Polished Frame And Carbon Frame (and Some Lenses) - p1020547f.jpg

note: these are the frames for sale, not the +ve Red lenses, or the box. the box was just for photo-purposes. =)

also for sale, a couple of spare lenses i have for the Juliets. I have brand new Ruby Iridium and Black iridium lens sets. i removed these the moment i got the frames they came in, so they are almost spanking new.

looking for a total of 350USD, for the combined set of 2 frames, and the 2 sets of lenses, shipped via DHL International Express, with full tracking. lightning fast shipping.

if you're interested in some mix-and-matching, or just in a certain component of the items on sale, drop me an email, and we can work the price out for sure.

inkhead.jona@gmail.com

and if further pics are required, i'll be happy to oblige.

Cheers!

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    PM sent.

3. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    replied!

4. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    payment pending for all items

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Payment sent.

6. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    payment received. ALL SOLD! shipping out tmr, and tracking number will be provided promptly once that's done. =)

7. Anonymous

Anonymous 奥克利专家

Rating:
    97.4%
    whoa!! Oakley-olic is on a roll!!

congrats dude!!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    missed out once again. fast work olic!

Could do with another polished juliet frame! haha

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Man that was a great deal! Congrats Oakley-Olic!
    When am I going to learn that sleeping makes me miss out on oakley opportunities.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    East-Coasters definately seem to be at a disadvantage here!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.