• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Juliet Polished/Ice Iridium

O-Matters

Oakley Beginner
Hey guys

I just wanted to ask what you would pay for a 04-117 in pretty good condition. Are there any changes in looks compared to a current polished frame? serial number is: JB033366

That serial number is a first gen. Blue Iridium/Polished Juliet, not Ice Iridium. You don't see a lot of them as compared to some of the other Juliets. The Blue Iridium in those Juliet have the Grey base lens.

From what I've been seeing lately, any polished frame combo will fetch anywhere between $140-$200+. The polished frames are hard to come by, and seem to be getting more popular (probably because of the fact that they're the only Juliet with hammerstems, besides BriP's JulieX). Keep in mind, judging conditions are very subjective...what a seller thinks is 'mint' may not even be close to your opinion of 'mint', and vice versa. If you're tracking a sale, I would ask the seller for a ton of pics of the actual glasses before buying.

Also, remember that the current x-metal line is sadly being discontinued. So prices are starting to show increases and will only continue to get worse. Good luck with your hunt!!

damn, my Juliets are JB038648 and I don't have the original lenses anymore due to my Wiener Dog thinking my Juliets were his toy...

sorry to hijack your thread, but only 2 threads came up when I searched 'JB0*'...

damn, my Juliets are JB038648 and I don't have the original lenses anymore due to my Wiener Dog thinking my Juliets were his toy...

sorry to hijack your thread, but only 2 threads came up when I searched 'JB0*'...

That sucks. Blue iridium is basically impossible to get

That sucks. Blue iridium is basically impossible to get

I've got a pair...
Don't think I'll ever sell 'em though!

Other than needing a bridge overhaul... They're perfect.
I even have OEM Blue rubbers on it!

utf-8BSU1BRzExMjYuanBn.jpg

utf-8BSU1BRzExMjcuanBn.jpg

Everybody ought to have a pair:

6976892876_eafb4028a0_c.jpg

Latest Posts

Back