• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Juliet Prizms

I told you, if there was one to go for, that was it ;)
It's available as a replacement lens for Radars and Radarlocks...
I saw that :)

could you confirm if the Flak Jacket lenses are the donors for Juliets, please ??

Went to PM you @Litos but your inbox is full. No matter - yes, I just checked IH's mail and it was Flak Jackets. If you let him source the lenses, there's no confusion anyway.

Went to PM you @Litos but your inbox is full. No matter - yes, I just checked IH's mail and it was Flak Jackets. If you let him source the lenses, there's no confusion anyway.
clear - thanks man....

**gonna go delete some stuff from my box**

From left to right, top to bottom:

X-metal/Golf - already said I like this one a lot, what it can do to grass is quite incredible! A greeny-blue sheen on an obviously rose lens.

Plasma/Road - literally just mounted, so no real wearing impressions yet. Looks very much like a +red or OO red externally.

X-metal/H2O Shallow - not used it near water yet. Prettier irl than in photos. Lens base is browner than Golf, but the iridium is a strong emerald green (real emerald not the more washed out Oakley take), kind of like a greener Jade without the purple edges.

Polished/H2O Deep - like these a lot. Again not used near water, but I reckon usable daily. Made the cloudless sky today look very nice! And such a beautiful lens, it's a pale ice blue.
Bravo Carrera 1963… I'm amazed how quickly you all jump in the new products, even with the need to do custom cuts! I'm so glad I joined the forum last week.

So I know what replacement lenses cost direct at Oakley, I know you can often find them for significantly less on eBay. But what does one pay to have them sourced and cut generally? Is that a fair question to ask here? Pm is fine also. I'm doing custom cuts at my shop in Cali too. But until I build relationships and more donor knowledge I know better than to step on toes. You guys are all so great and full of a level of enthusiasm and knowledge I didn't expect.

Last edited:
The latest addition to my Prizms, a Baseball Outfield set in an effectively unworn x-metal Juliet. The lenses are from @Chris A Hardaway.

There is some yellow at the extremities but irl you don't see anything but the pinkish red most of the time. The base is a strong version of the rose bases, strong enough that the initial view through is reddish too; not unpleasant by any means but I'm not used to red Oakley lenses actually being red to look through, even OO RIP.

I'm not ever likely to play baseball in them, but there were some contrails in the sky this morning and the lenses emphasised them a lot.

image.jpeg

The latest addition to my Prizms, a Baseball Outfield set in an effectively unworn x-metal Juliet. The lenses are from @Chris A Hardaway.

There is some yellow at the extremities but irl you don't see anything but the pinkish red most of the time. The base is a strong version of the rose bases, strong enough that the initial view through is reddish too; not unpleasant by any means but I'm not used to red Oakley lenses actually being red to look through, even OO RIP.

I'm not ever likely to play baseball in them, but there were some contrails in the sky this morning and the lenses emphasised them a lot.

View attachment 186280
That photo is so good it almost doesn't look real. :twitch:

Back