• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Juliet Prizms

Btw guys, I got new info about PRIZM rx lenses coming out in five days. BASEBALL OUTFIELD color is called magenta, BASEBALL infield lenses are called mocha, and golf lenses base color is Ruby.
It is such a big change in naming and base colors. I can't remember the other names for trail lenses. Etc. Will check on it later.

The latest addition to my Prizms, a Baseball Outfield set in an effectively unworn x-metal Juliet. The lenses are from @Chris A Hardaway.

There is some yellow at the extremities but irl you don't see anything but the pinkish red most of the time. The base is a strong version of the rose bases, strong enough that the initial view through is reddish too; not unpleasant by any means but I'm not used to red Oakley lenses actually being red to look through, even OO RIP.

I'm not ever likely to play baseball in them, but there were some contrails in the sky this morning and the lenses emphasised them a lot.

View attachment 186280

so there is baseball outfield and infield? what is the difference?
I'll be heading to Oakley HQ on Saturday, I hope they have them there

so there is baseball outfield and infield? what is the difference?
I'll be heading to Oakley HQ on Saturday, I hope they have them there

Functionally, infield is tuned to enhance the greens and reds of the grass and dirt, while outfield enhances the blue of the sky to make the ball contrast better. Also outfield is 5% less trans.

Back