• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Juliet Prizms

Can you please show the Juliet with Prizm Road face on --- how much of the 'Prizm' is cut off when cut to Juliet?

The Prizm text is removed in its entirety on all the cuts I have.

That's because the cutter you used (as have I) uses a professional machine which loses the etching on all his cuts...

But a hand cutter could probably save the etching, on non-polar donors like road, depending on the donors...

For the greater audience that's more risky with polar cuts because it can throw off the polarization orientation...

That's because the cutter you used (as have I) uses a professional machine which loses the etching on all his cuts...

But a hand cutter could probably save the etching, on non-polar donors like road, depending on the donors...

For the greater audience that's more risky with polar cuts because it can throw off the polarization orientation...
Yep. Mine came from two different cutters, but both were machine cut.

I did have to decide which finish of Juliet got which lens though @dragonvoi ;)
Stick to X-metal frame and ruby 1st gen lenses.you won't regret it.plus its the only one well know if somebody see you wearing it on the public and ask you about xmen cyclopse.its less maintenance to on the frame due to the frame color compare to other colorway.carbon's and plasma's tend to discolor.also try TITANIUM frame colorway (with T Serialized) i have one and even it has scratches,its unnoticeable due to the frame being the same color from inside out and it doesn't discolor.

Stick to X-metal frame and ruby 1st gen lenses.you won't regret it.plus its the only one well know if somebody see you wearing it on the public and ask you about xmen cyclopse.its less maintenance to on the frame due to the frame color compare to other colorway.carbon's and plasma's tend to discolor.also try TITANIUM frame colorway (with T Serialized) i have one and even it has scratches,its unnoticeable due to the frame being the same color from inside out and it doesn't discolor.
Ruby is cool for bright sunny days other wise not a great all around daily lense

Back